Learning Partners is interested in working with a variety of educational institutions including schools, school districts, state agencies and private organizations. Our collaborative work is always student centered, focusing on support for partners in all aspects related to educational practice. Increased student achievement is always our goal.
Digitally, our organization hopes to spark interest, excitement and conversation that will lead to new thinking about education. Collaboration has to happen beyond the school house in the 21st century, therefore, social media, blogs, and discussion groups are just some of the ways in which we will engage our virtual “partners” in educational dialogue.
Our services can be tailored to meet a variety of organizational needs. Some services we can provide are:
- Virtual Administrative Mentoring and Professional Development (Skype, Facetime, Webinars)
- Professional Learning Communities Training and Implementation
- Data Consultation and Data Review Training
- Teacher Evaluation Training
- Assessment assistance
- Curriculum Consultation
- “Real Time” Administrator Mentoring and Professional Development
- Leadership Training and Professional Development
- Classroom Walk-Through Training and Implementation
- Other services as needed based on school, district, or organizational needs